Skagen Hagen Leather Watch Review
The Skagen Hagen Leather Watch is a supreme example of a beautiful minimal watch. The clean silver circular casing provides an elegant backdrop to the minimal number free watch face. The leather straps provide a nice feel around the wrist and this watch movement has a nice weight to it. We would definitely recommend this for anyone dressing up or pairing it with their everyday apparel.
Inspired by ultra minimal Danish design principles, Skagen delivers with its Hagen Watch, a clean iteration available in a just-right 40mm case diameter. The subseconds eye adds a nice touch of visual interest, too. To finish things off, the watch is molded with a technique designed to mimic the horizon’s arched lines, and the results are just as stunning. This watch is definitely boardroom-ready.
The refined Hagen has a soft leather strap and stainless steel case. On the minimalist dial, a sub-second timer keeps track of seconds. The smooth lines of the profile echo the endless horizon line of Skagen.
- Modern stainless steel watch featuring clean white dial with subdial and slim stick markers
- 40-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling